✆ + 261 34 25 121 06 ✉ email@example.com
What is a community manager?
Currently, many companies are turning to community management to increase their notoriety. The use of social networks has become a strategic issue. Therefore, community management is the simple fact of animating the social networks of a company. As a result, many questions arise around community management.
By definition, a community manager is the person responsible for developing and animating the social networks of a company on a daily basis. Also called community animator or social media manager, the community manager has several hats. He is mainly the mediator between a community and the company he works for.
Community manager skills
Some qualities are required by the community manager. He must be a person :
With the ability to listen
With good interpersonal skills
Share a positive mindset
In addition, the skills required by a community manager are:
What is the role of a community manager?
- Create content: according to a pre-established editorial calendar
- Animate and manage online communities
- Publish videos: they are the form of media that easily captures the attention of your audience
- Moderation of accounts on social media platforms: for this, he must implement a communication strategy;
- Organizing online contests to engage and grow your community and build audience loyalty;
- Competitive intelligence;
- The brand’s e-reputation;
- Reporting on actions taken
What does the community manager bring to your company?
Benefits of having a community manager
Having a community manager in your company allows it to:
- To gain visibility
- To monitor its e-reputation and image
- To confirm its credibility and legitimacy
The objectives of having a community manager
After the advantages, let’s see the objectives of working with a community manager:
- The communication objective;
- The marketing objective: acquisition of new customers, increase in sales, customer loyalty, social selling;
- The broadcasting objective: to broadcast information for a product launch on social networks;
- The business objective: generate leads and increase traffic to your website
- Provide customer service via social networks;
- Boost of the content strategy thanks to publications on social networks
Why should companies be on social networks?
Here are 5 good reasons why a company should be present on social networks:
Community management services
Entrust the management of your social networks to our communication and digital marketing agency NEWAKEY. Our community management experts will be happy to listen to your needs. Also, it would save you time.