✆ + 261 34 25 121 06 ✉ email@example.com
Natural referencing SEO
Search Engine Optimization is the process of optimizing your website through the use of keywords and other techniques.
- It provides long term benefits
- Main source of traffic for your website
- It promotes the visibility and positioning of your site on search engines
SEO for ecommerce is a fundamental digital marketing strategy to grow your business and get the best return on investment by continuously bringing traffic and qualified visitors to your online store from search engines.
Competition has exploded lately, so low traffic means low sales. However, if you don’t use the right methods, you run the risk of not being able to position yourself in such a competitive market.
SEO contributes significantly to the overall success of the e-commerce industry because a great SEO strategy will help you increase the number of sales and increase your revenue quickly.
- use an SEO agency
- Insert your e-commerce site in an online directory
- Plan a promotion with a local press agency
- Don’t overlook the power of word of mouth
- Develop your emailing strategy
- Develop your emailing strategy
- Use an Influencer
SEO providers can offer a variety of services, depending on the situation, such as:
– local SEO
– competitive analysis
– Full SEO audit and SEO analysis of your website
– the implementation of your company’s SEO content strategy
– support in optimizing the SEO strategy of your website
– recommendations on the health of your site and technical SEO
– the study of your keywords
The cost of an SEO service depends on several factors such as: the expertise of the consultants and daily costs, the estimated mission time, the “level” of the site at the start of the project and its visibility, the competition in your industry, the technical aspects of your website and its CMS, the target area of your business.
When you contact an SEO specialist, you should talk to them as much as possible about your needs and your project. At this point, the consultant can provide services tailored to your project. On that note, here are three tips to get your project done right:
- Pre-appointment and identification of the need
- Suggestions for appropriate SEO actions
- Drafting of the specifications and signing of the quotation
For keyword themes with little competition, we can notice improvements in organic rankings and better traffic in just a few weeks ;
In the case of moderately competitive subjects, the delay can be up to several months;
On the other hand, the referencing period can be extended to one year or more for particularly competitive statements.
Several factors can make a big difference in the time and difficulty of the performance, such as :
– Size and structure of the site
– The health of the site
– Competition within the field
– The objectives
It may be charged according to missions and objectives or according to a pricing method.
Keywords in SEO are phrases that are embedded in content on the internet, in order to improve the visibility of a site in search engines like Google.
The more precise and targeted your keyword families are, the more you will see your site bring the following benefits:
– Excellent overview of the site’s themes by prospects
– Understanding the purpose of your website by search engines
– A better positioning in SERPs
– Relevance of search engine suggestions
– Generation of qualified traffic on the site
– Monitoring trends around your business
Any search result that may appear in the SERPs is therefore influenced by these keywords. In terms of SEO, this is the focal point of any action.
Ideally, good SEO is characterized by the exploitation of primary and secondary keywords in each editorial content; as well as long tail keywords which are more qualitative.
A relevant keyword is a keyword that relates to the theme of the site.
The most effective tips for choosing the right keywords are:
– Build a relevant semantic field
– Check the volume of keyword searches
– Choose long tail keywords
– Set up a marketing watch
ChatGPT is a content generation tool that works by artificial intelligence developed by OpenAI that can answer questions and hold a conversation with a person with the ability to formulate natural syntaxes.
ChatGPT is able to write articles for the internet with an incredibly natural tone. It is programmed to mimic the type of speech you are used to publishing and to take into consideration the perceived emotions of your target audience.
- ChatGPT needs detailed instructions to identify the topic
- The content generation corpus is not recent
- ChatGPT content is detectable.
- A content depreciated by the algorithms of search engines
- Experience is missing in automatically generated content.
Paid referencing consists of the purchase of keywords at auction. When a user performs a search with the purchased keywords, the ad is displayed in the areas selected by the advertiser.
- Greater control over your online advertising;
- An advantageous return on investment;
- Stimulation of your online sales;
- Increase your visibility;
- Increased traffic to your website
- SEA allows you to obtain immediate results, such as the acquisition of traffic on a website.
- The SEA is quite flexible, because it allows to decrease or increase the advertising budget according to the seasonality of the sales.
- It allows to have precise and detailed statistics to see which ads are the most performing and thus optimize its ROI.
- Defining your objectives
- Choosing the right keywords
- Follow your referencing
Content creation is a type of strategy that involves producing content, such as text, illustration, video or audio.
Web copywriting is one of the 3 pillars of SEO, it speaks about your expertise, allows visitors to your site to have a first impression of your company, reflects the image of your company, generates leads and loyalty of your customers.
When writing web content, the following rules are very important: know your typical customers, know how to play on emotion, use the active voice, avoid paragraphs that are too long, opt for a catchy title, prefer a text that is pleasant to read by using the right keywords in the right places, use optimized sub-headings, don’t neglect technical elements such as meta-title, meta-description, tags and URLs and make a call to action.
Performance Max is a Google Ads campaign that aims to make it easier for advertisers to access the entire Google Ads inventory from a single campaign and help users increase their conversion rate across Google channels.
- Leverage Google’s real-time understanding of user intent, behavior and context to identify new customers
- Optimize your budgets and bids across all channels so you can capture new conversion opportunities in real time and increase conversions;
- Have the ability to optimize campaign performance;
Deliver high-quality creative assets through automation and share your expertise with the audience most likely to drive conversions.
The main steps in creating a Google Ads Performance Max campaign are to first create a new campaign, then configure it: budget and bids, campaign settings, asset group configuration and finally the audience signal.
To analyze the performance of the Google Ads Performance Max campaign, you’ll need to run it for at least six weeks to get enough data to compare results, and then run a comparison before and after adding the Performance Max campaign.
Conversion rate optimization is a series of actions to convert a visitor into a customer and reduce the number of customers lost at each stage and maximize traffic conversions.
Due to the fact that the conversion rate is an index that measures the profitability and revenue of a business.
- Be the friend of CRO and SEO
- be responsive
- Make sure your website loads very fast
- improve your text
- improve the design of the site
- Don’t ignore your audience’s reactions
- provide a great user experience
- use a better call-to-action
Lead generation is the process of identifying potential customers for a company and guiding them to sales prospects.
Lead generation provides the foundation for businesses to build lasting relationships with their target audience.
A virtual assistant frees up a tremendous amount of time for her client, performing a variety of services :
- Organizational and administrative tasks;
- Research and information gathering;
- Social network management;
- Email management;
- Content creation;
- Responsible for personal tasks: travel booking, online shopping, etc.;
- Project and appointment management
- Flexible working conditions
- Reduce your stress
- She participates in the development of the company
- Having a right hand
- Saves time
- No deductions at source
The secret to better remote collaboration is the use of new technologies like Google Workspace, project management tools and communication tools.
Outsourcing is the action of subcontracting part of one’s activity. In other words, it is to call upon an external service provider to entrust the management of certain elements of its business.
The purpose of outsourcing is to help a company focus on its core activities, namely: financial, material and human resources. It also allows the company to increase its efficiency and improve its performance.
- Nearshore outsourcing
- Offshore outsourcing
- Onshore outsourcing
- To reduce costs and control your budget
- To focus on your core business
- To ensure flexibility and continuity of service
- To gain in quality
- To develop a skill
- Identify the company’s needs
- Establish a set of specifications
- Choose a service provider
- Write a contract
- Define a follow-up system for the missions
- Prepare the backsourcing
A community manager is the person responsible for developing and animating the social networks of a company on a daily basis.
The job of community manager consists particularly in :
- Creating content
- Animating and managing online communities
- Publishing videos
- Organizing contests
- Monitoring the competition
- Ensure the brand’s e-reputation
Having a community manager in your company allows it to :
- Gain visibility
- Monitor its e-reputation and image
- Confirm its credibility and legitimacy
Here are 5 good reasons why a company should be present on social networks:
- Maintain the relationship in order to humanize the customer relationship, to be in direct link with the customer
- Increase your visibility and reach your potential customers
- Improve your products and services
- Highlight your expertise
- Improve your referencing
Advertising on social media aims to create, engage a community, get new customers, and thus, increase traffic to your website.
Advertising on social networks is the ideal marketing strategy to ensure visibility and notoriety among potential customers:
- Multiplying traffic to your website;
- Very precise targeting: you can filter your audience by location, by network, by interest, by age, or by gender.
- Wide range of ad formats: create a variety of ads according to your objectives.
- Low cost: the best way to advertise online at an affordable price
- For a B2C business: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok, YouTube
- And for a B2B business: LinkedIn and Twitter
- It is imperative to know your target audience well while setting concrete objectives.
- Improve the quality of your content
- Play well on the feelings of your audience and make a Call-To-Action.
This is the mechanism that controls posts and classifies the posts of friends, groups and pages on a user’s news feed.
It selects news based on 3 main signals:
- The author of the publication;
- The type of content;
- Interactions with the publication.
COVID-19 has left its mark on posting hours on social networks. As people spend a lot more time on them, posting times have changed for some networks, including Facebook and Instagram.
Social media is on day and night. As a result, you need to post in the time zone of your target audience.
In 2022, the best time to post on Facebook is :
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 12:00 to 15:00;
On weekends: between 12:00 and 1:00 pm.
The best times of the week to post on Instagram are :
- Monday: 6:00 am, 10:00 am, 10:00 pm
- Tuesday : 2h00, 4h00, 9h00
- Wednesday: 7:00 am, 8:00 am, 11:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 7:00 pm
- Friday: 5:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am, 7:00 pm, 10:00 am
- Sunday: 7:00, 8:00, 16:00″.
- The best time to post on Twitter – B2B is Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 15:00.
- And for B2C from Monday to Friday before 9am, at noon and 5pm
The best time to post on YouTube is on average from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm on weekdays and 9:00 am to 11:00 am on weekends.
A company’s brand awareness can be defined as the popularity of its brand image with its target audience, and by extension with the public.
In general, the objectives of notoriety are :
– Brand awareness
– Generating brand engagement
– The incentive to consume the products
The reasons for building a good image on the networks are as follows:
– Social media captivate a third of Internet users
– The customer journey is shortened via social networks
– The potential to create viral content is maximum.
You can measure the popularity of a brand on social networks in two ways :
– Measuring the level of awareness through surveys
– Monitor mentions, reach of posts, sentiment score, Google search volume.
You can improve your campaign to gain brand awareness with these 3 tips :
– Focus on the quality of the visuals and their consistency with the graphic charter
– Publish useful and informative content
– Involve subscribers and customers in publications
Here are the types of publications for social networks :
- Article sharing
- Series of images
- Interactive content
- Info and infographics
Discover the types of content that work best on social networks :
- Facebook: photos and short videos
- Instagram: photos, real life and video stories
- YouTube: long videos
- Snapchat: photos and videos with faces
- Pinterest: short explainer videos
- TikTok : short videos
- Twitter: short texts and images
- LinkedIn: articles, photos and videos
Here are 15 content ideas for your social networks :
- Interactive games: quizzes and contests
- User-generated content
- Live stream
- Blog posts
- Client testimonials
- Questions from the public and questions to the public
- News and events
- Collaborations, sharing of partners
It is a visual communication that consists in designing communication supports through images, books, posters, brochures, advertising banners, a website, etc.
- Your design will be ready in the shortest possible time;
- Your graphic design will be free of errors
Social networks, advertising campaign, catering, events, adhesive, shop window, label and office
The files provided after the realization of a graphic design can be – a print on paper or a digital version.
In a graph, a trend is sort of a proof that your brand is up to date on the news.
- 60’s psychedelia
- Back to the 90’s
- Nostalgia for the 2000s
- Parametric patterns
- Towards a more inclusive graphic design
- Combination of 2D and 3D
- Letter games
- Holographic design
- The use of glass and crystal
- The “daydream doodles
- Brutalism and anti-design
- Original and experimental fonts
- Serif fonts
- The grunge
- Mosaic printing
- The colorful minimalist design
- The candy color trend
- Art Deco
- The “paper cut
- The 3D mascot
Web and mobile development is first and foremost an activity that uses lines of code from a programming language in order to design computer programs such as a website or a mobile application, online services, video games for smartphones and tablets.
We offer two types of services: the creation of websites and mobile applications.
Our developers are designers, technicians, analysts and decision makers. We put our team of experts at your service, who will accompany you in the management of your website and mobile application.
Web 3.0 is the third generation of the internet which aims to give back to the internet users the power to control their data with a decentralized web and to eliminate all intermediaries such as the big digital companies.
Web 3.0 is characterized as independent, universal, open, pervasive and accessible.
- It enables more efficient navigation with personalized searches, fast and more accurate;
- Artificial intelligence makes it easy to execute complex and personalized commands with voice search and instantly find the actions and information that match your needs.
- It allows us to network our everyday objects.
- No need to create different personal profiles on all platforms. – It allows users to create real virtual lives in the metaverse.
Web 3.0 is based on decentralization. The user can thus perform actions stored in the blockchain and can access the history of actions at any time and also has a pseudo identifier.
- It is much more difficult to manage the personal information contained in a single account.
- Some computers and devices will have difficulty adopting it
- Reputation management is an important issue as information will be easily accessible, and users risk losing their anonymity.
Gutenberg is a new post and page editor for WordPress that aims to represent all content as blocks and define the layout of posts directly in the editor.
- The user interface
- content creation
- easy execution
The basic component of Gutenberg is the blocks that make up the elements of a web page and can be moved around freely.
- Technical translation
- Financial translation
- Scientific translation
- Technological translation
- Literary translation
- Marketing and advertising translation
- Fashion and beauty translation
- A professional translation agency encompasses a wide range of skills and is also versatile
- 100% management of your translation project
- High quality translation
- Using a translation agency saves you time
- You will benefit from the support of a project manager who will better understand your long-term needs
A data entry clerk is a person who performs typing, transcription and word processing. He or she sets up the maintenance and updating of data in a computer system.
The data entry tasks that a data entry clerk can perform are wide ranging:
- Creates, organizes and sorts documents
- Assisting in the entry of personal information
- Entering customer comments
- Save and delete data
- Tracking files
- Provide access to data and information
The mission of the data entry specialist is very varied:
- Entering alphanumeric data
- Record data in a computerized database
- Test system changes
- Verify customer account data
- Ensuring information security
- Back up databases
- Process technical and more complex information